Friday, December 12, 2008

Hormones!!

I have been having a hard time the last few days because another month has passed and still no bun in the oven.... That is the reason I didn't post any pictures of me in my last post at the festival, because I had been crying all day!! My eyes are already chinky enough and the crying just made them worse.. I had to go to the doctor on Wednesday to check a cyst on my ovary and I was complaining to Kacey about how I hate to go to the doctor all the time by myself. So I get to the doctor's office and I am walking in and who pulls in the driveway??.. Kacey!! I was SO happy to see him there and felt much better. He had taken an extra long lunch that day and stayed late at work so he could go. I honestly have the best husband in the world, No, the Universe!! Just when I am starting to feel all alone in my battle with infertility, he does something like that and gives me the strength to go on with it. I had honestly been considering giving up the infertility treatments all together because I was just so frustrated!! I love him so much and am so blessed to have him and Preston in my life!!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Jamie! This is Erin from brigham city. I am so glad you found my frugal blog! How did you find it? I honestly was thinking about you a couple of weeks ago and wondering what you were up to. I was thinking about when we were really little and I lived up on highland and we would always play in your sand box! Aw, the good old days of no worries!

I'm sorry to hear about your infertility problems! I can't imagine how hard and frustrating that would all be. Hopefully everything turns out and you are blessed with another little one someday. Have you looked into any infertility forums online? There are quite a few girls in my ward that are having infertility problems and I've talked to a few of them about it and they said one thing that has helped them alot is to get on some infertility forums and talk to other girls that are going through the same things and having the same emotions as they are. I just thought I would mention that to you if you hadn't done that yet. I know everyone deals with stuff like this differently but from what I've heard the forums are great because everyone is dealing with the same issues so you can talk openly about it..

John says to tell Kacey Hi. We hope you are doing well. If you don't mind, I'm going to keep my eye on your little family from now on. If you are ever bored my family blog is pettingillspage.blogspot.com. I made my profile page so you can't see any of my blogs so that my iamfrugal blog readers don't see my family blog, just to keep it safe.

Merry Christmas soon! And your little boy preston is adorable!

Erin Pettingill

Fromm's said...

I just read your post. I didn't know you were trying to get yourself a bun!! So happy for you! call me if you need some support i'm all about babies, babies, babies. Call me anyways cause we need to meet up very soon. Yes I'm a therapist there. I really never get to the labor and delivery though since most of the pregers don't need much help with their lungs. sometimes though. Call Me!

Hill said...

Awwww thats an awesome husband!!! I wish you luck on all that is going on!!!!

Lulu0749 said...

Jamie I pray every night for you to get pregnant! I'm here for you when ever you need me! I love you!!!