Saturday, October 25, 2008
1) Where did you meet? High school
2) How long did you date before you got married? about 3.5 years
3) How long have you been married? It will be 5 years next April. Crazy!
4. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his smile!!! He has two little wanna-be dimples when he smiles, and I love them.
5) What is your favorite quality of his? He loves to serve others. He would do anything for anyone if they asked
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Jamie, Dear, Sweetums
7) What is his favorite food? Mmm.... Basically anything with meat involved.
8) What is his favorite sport? Basketball!! He likes to play too. And he also likes to watch UFC fight night.
9) When and where was your first kiss? Um it was after school one day. He started to bring me home every day from school, and one day he asked if he could kiss me!! We kissed three times and he told me later that I had a hair on my lip. How embarassing!!
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything in the outdoors and as a family. We like to take Preston along as much as we can!!
11) Do you have any children? Preston, who is 2
12) Does he have a hidden talent? That's a tough one.....
13) How old is he? 25 in February
14) Who said "I love you" first? He did, sort of. He did this hand squeeze thing, where he squeezed my hand three times. I had never heard of it, but he said it means I love you......
15) What is his favorite type of music? Country and rap
16) What do you admire most about him? He is very generous and not judgemental
17) Do you think he will read this? I doubt it!! Not unless I show it to him.
I tag Lindsey, Rylee, Linsay, and Jessie and anyone else who would like to post this!!
Last night I had so much fun watching my niece Brinley!! Isn't she a doll?? Preston adores her and is always trying to hug and kiss her when they play.. Here are a couple pictures from our day......
P.S. I am sure none of you are aware of this, but Preston is a spaz!!! He never wants to make a normal face when I take his picture.
Posted by j at 5:38 PM
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Some of you know Daryl and Ashley Larsen. For those of you who don't, they are a young couple here in Perry, who are distantly related to us, who just lost their baby to a rare lung disorder. Their loss is truly a tragedy. They are now experiencing the beginnings of what will be a land slide of medical bills. In an effort to aide them, there will be a one day fundraiser at the Maddox Steak House. On November 5, you can call Maddox at 723-2916 and order the Turkey Steak dinner. You can choose the 2 or 4 family meal at the regular price. All proceeds will then be donated to the Larsen family. You do need to remember to mention the Larsen family name when ordering. You can then pick up your meal at the take out window in the back of Maddox. It will be for lunch and dinner. Please spread the word. Feel free to copy and paste this post on your blog.
Posted by j at 8:47 PM
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I realize there haven't been any posts from me in the past week, but that is because nothing interesting has happened. We have just been doing the usual day in, day out stuff. Although I started reading the first Twilight book(I know, I know, I am behind) and I can definitely see why everyone is smitten by them. It is hard to explain the feeling you get when you read it.... I haven't found a book I like this much in quite a while. Don't get me wrong, I love to read, but I just get bored too easily. Preston is growing up before my eyes. He is too smart for his own good!! He is putting sentences together and remembers things that I don't even remember. It is fun and frightening all at the same time because I know it will be over in an instant and he will be all grown up and out of the house before I can blink. Sucks!! As far as Kacey goes, he has just been working and working. He is getting excited for the deer hunt this weekend though. Me, I have just been cleaning and cooking and all the mommy stuff. I can now understand why when I was growing up my mom used to say "I am so tired of cleaning up your stuff!!!" Got it, mom... Thanks for all those years of cleaning up after me. Too many years. Anyway, that is all for now!!!
Posted by j at 8:48 PM
Monday, October 6, 2008
I just got this website off of my friend Rylee's blog, and you MUST check it out.. They are giving away free handbags every hour on October 15th for their launch... Go see them!! yOu will want to enter. The website is http://www.handbagplanet.com/.
Posted by j at 2:34 PM