Friday, August 7, 2009

Fishing

We like to fish. And hunt. And all of that outdoorsy stuff. We have been fishing a few times this summer, but not as much as we'd like. One day we took the boat and and one day we went to a fish hatchery. Preston liked going on the boat, but was having a hard time catching anything and got bored after a couple hours. Long story short, he ended up hooking Kacey on the nose with a lure because he was swinging it in the water like a wildman.....

Getting ready to go out on the water...



He liked driving the boat. Alot.
The catch of the day!!!!! Not!
This was the catch of the day!!! Pretty Nice!!

And this was our excursion to the fish hatchery. Preston had so much fun and caught 6 fish within a span of about 30 minutes..... We will definitely go back.


Him and his bucket of fish. He was trying to catch them again out of the bucket, it was really funny. And I have mentioned this before, but my child cannot make a normal face in a picture. Must take after Grandma S....... :)

4 comments:

The Buhrley Bunch said...

That is TOO funny!!! I was laughing out loud as I pictured him getting Kacey with the hook "like a madwoman." HA! He is so dang cute.

The Buhrley Bunch said...

wait... I said wildWOMAN. Of course it was wildMAN. I'm having one of those days and am picturing ME in the scenario. :)

Fromm's said...

my kind of family! how are you feeling?

cathi said...

Cute pictures, I love the ones of Preston on the boat!