Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Years and Kirby turns 22!!!

New Year's Eve was very fun this year. First we got to go to a party at and old friend's house whom I haven't hung out with in years. THanks for inviting us, Jess!! There was other kiddos for Preston to play with and he also chased their poor dog the whole time. :) Then we went to the in-laws for junk food, junk food, and more junk food. Mmmmm. So good. Anyway it is also my bro-in-law Kirby's birthday that day, so we partied even harder. The boys did fireworks and shot their guns as well. IT was a great ending to a great year. I hope this one is even better.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Jamie, I am so glad you found my blog! I totally forgot that you and Kacey got married-- that is what I love about blogs, it's so fun to see where everyone is and how they are doing. Your little boy is adorable. Tell Kacey hi from me too!

Shantel said...

Hi! It's been forever. You're little boy it so cute! My dad's back is just getting worse. He has to use his can all the time now. Cause he loses his balance. It's way sad! I cry everytime I think about it.