Saturday, May 2, 2009

25th Birthday/5th Anniversary

I turned 25 last week and we also celebrated our 5 year anniversary the same day!! I don't feel like I am 25! It was a great birthday.

Birthday Cake......




And THIS was Kacey's gift for me for our Anniversary.... I have always wanted a wedding band!!!!


And this is what I came home to after our trip.... It is kind of funny because Kacey's antlers are his prized possessions and he carved in one just for me..... Aaaaaaw...


And roses, of course!!
I have to tell you all how much I love this man. These past five years have flown by and it is all thanks to Kacey making it so easy for me to love him. Every time we watch a sad movie or I hear of someone dying, I FREAK and cry for days begging him not to die. I know it sounds really wierd, but I cannot fathom living the rest of this earthly life without him. Even for a short time!! He is my EVERYTHING and is such an amazing person. I love you honey!! Let me count the ways.....
1-I love that you love me for me. Flaws and all.
2-I love that you support me with whatever random project or hobby I want to do.
3-I love your smile
4-I love your eyes
5-I love how quick you are to serve others
6-I love how great a dad you are to Preston
7-I love that you take care of us
8-I love what a hard worker and good example you are to Preston
9-I love your ears.(Wierd, I know.)
10-I love how you sometimes get home from work and clean the house while I watch TV and never complain about it.
11-I love it when you tease me
12-I love that you will eat whatever I make you for dinner and always tell me it's good even when I know it isn't.
13-I love that you put up with me
14-I love how sweet you are to me in your own way
15-And many, many more reasons!!!!!!
And here is to many, many more years with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

0 comments: