Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The worst part

I have decided that the worst part about pregnancy for me is the hurrying to get everything ready just to sit here and wait part...... I am 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant and my back is KILLING me!! I am pretty much over being nervous and just excited to have my baby.... on Thursday!!! YAY!! And since Preston won't even be able to come to the hospital to see us, I am going to be really anxious to get home. I tried to explain to him the last few days what is going to happen, like I would be in the hospital for a few days and he will be hanging out with his aunt and uncle, and that the doctor is going to cut my stomach open to get baby Gunner out, and he seems like he understands, but who knows!! And we watch a baby story on TLC and he will say "is that what you baby is going to be like??" and I reply "Yes."... I feel kind of bad that he won't be getting all of the attention anymore, but it's good for him, right?

3 comments:

Trav kris and conley said...

Good luck on thursday! Thats so cute he kinda gets whats going on! Hes gonna make a gread big brother!

Linsay and Jake said...

Good Luck Jamie! I'm so excited for you guys! He will be adorable!

Fromm's said...

baby yet? my days are so messed up I couldn't remember if you were going in last thursday or this coming?