Wednesday, September 29, 2010

24th of July

For the 24th of July, we finally did something with ourselves! We went camping, and had an absolute blast! I may be biased, but I am pretty sure my family is THE FUNNEST to hang out with in the world. Period. Anyway, on with it.....

This little girl is the "she-devil." I only call her that because, well, she is. She was ordering Preston around the whole time camping, and he did whatever she said. Usually what she said was completely against whatever I said, however.



This is the snake that intrigued Preston to begin with...


Playing in the fire, as usual.


Lindsey and cute Gunner. I love him. Oh, and her too...


Lindsey and Neb


Family photo



I loved these giant marshmallows! They were SO good roasted



***



Lindsey, Kacey and I stayed up for a late night card game...
We had fun.
Linds and I get a little loopy at night, can you tell?? :)
 ***
She is going to KILL me for putting these pictures on here!


We had lots of fun, and I wanted to stay there. The end.

3 comments:

Kody and Kurliston said...

It's nice to put a face to the "devil" child that you had talked about. Love the pictures. So cute!

The Buhrley Bunch said...

It LOOKS like you had fun!!!! Good for you guys :)

Kelli said...

Hi, Jamie! Thanks for the comment on my blog (back in July! I know, I'm terrible!). I am doing fine still. We are just trying to get some debt paid off before I continue with my schooling. I'm in no rush really to get done...although I am excited to get finished eventually!
Your family is so cute! I hope all is going well with your school stuff! It is a VERY difficult balance!