Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Independence Day

The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays.
We have started traditions that we do every year now.
And I LOVE traditions!!

I really really {love} this picture of my P.
This year we were able to help Great Grandpa & Grandma S with a float they wanted to do, and P got to ride on the float for a bit.
I love our family.
They are the best!
***
Here he is waiting for the ride to begin
***
P and K
***
Grandpa B wanted to push G. And P wanted to ride with Grandma B
***
This airplane drops candy, and is driven by my (2nd?) cousin
A lot of fun!
And this night we went and watched the fireworks in our {secret spot} and finished off the night at Grandma B's.
And as a bonus, we went on the following Monday and watched the Brigham fireworks with some friends of ours who live in the perfect spot for it. Thanks Riley and Jess!!

2 comments:

The Buhrley Bunch said...

JAmie, I love your blog and watching your family grow! They're so cute!!! And I love that Heather is back in Utah. I don't know how she feels about it (it isn't always fun moving back if you've loved where you lived), but it's got to make your whole family so happy. Yay!

Fromm's said...

I can't believe Preston is 4!! WOW! I love big birthdays too, especially for my kids! Well the 2 that Jax has had so far anyways! Call or text me because I've lost all of my numbers.