Monday, September 22, 2008

Lagoon Day!!

Well we had the pleasure of going to Lagoon on Saturday, and we had a blast!! My dad gave me his tickets from work(Thank YOU DAD!!! We Love YOu!!!) and it was kirby's works lagoon day as well. My little sister and her hubby Casey came along, so that made it even better. Preston got to go on quite a few rides and for the most part, loved it. It started raining in the latter part of the day, but we didn't mind. Here are a couple pictures from our day..... On the skyscraper......
On the train


Other than that fun day, not alot has been going on. Last Saturday was an exciting day, though. My mom went through the temple for the first time. To be honest, I never thought I would see that day, but it actually happened!! It was so nice to go with her and see her happy face. I am so proud of her and the things she has accomplished. I love you mommy!!! Well, I think that is all for now.

3 comments:

Jaci said...

i'm so glad you commented on our blog. ;) I am betting you found us through Jessie.
Your little boy looks just like you! Super cute.. I hope you are all doing well.
Love, Jaci

Fromm's said...

Hey you!! I didn't know you had a blog!!! I'm so happy to see you!! We've rseriously gotta get together ASAP

Hill said...

Wow please tell your mom congrats for me!!!! I am so proud of her.