Sunday, September 28, 2008

Relief Society Conference


Yesterday I had the pleasure of going to the Women's Conference at the conference center in Salt Lake City with my mom and little sister... and we had a blast!!! We decided to ride the frontrunner to Salt Lake and ride the Trax around town so we didn't have to deal with traffic. We went early and had lunch before and walked around temple square a bit.. We only wish we had more time to shop or something like that. Anyway, here are some pictures from our excursion....


On the frontrunner on our way to Salt Lake

My lovely mother....


All of us at the conference....


I am so happy that my mom invited us to go and was able to get tickets... We don't get to spend much mother-daughters bonding time anymore so it was nice to get away with just the girls for a day...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt know you had a blog!! That's awesome. One more to add to my many friends :)

Anonymous said...

Jamie
This is Alyssa, Greg's wife. I didnt' know you had a blog either. Mine is private but email me and I'll invite you. braeggermama@gmail.com

How do you know matt and caramie. Cara is my sister. :)

Hill said...

You guys all look so good. If you dont remember me I used to be an Olsen. How are you guys doing?

Hill said...

Man I didn't know if I should respond here or not lol. We are moving kind of behind the willard store. You guys are so beautiful all grown up. So where is your mom living now?

Lulu0749 said...

I hate this picture of me!!! GOO!