Sunday, September 7, 2008

Peach Days.....

Well peach days this year was a success!!! We had a good time at the parade, and Preston enjoyed it except for the loud noises. I had a whole bunch of family with me, which I LOVED.... It is funny because I feel like everything changes once you have kids. We loved peach days, but we were done by about 8.... Sad huh. It was just so exhausting and we didn't bring our stroller (long story, I will have to tell it to you another day) and so we had to have my bro-in-law Kirb bring it from our house so we could go the rest of the day.It was really awesome that we got to see every person of my family at sometime throughout the day, and that rarely happens. SO that was nice. I am a little upset with myself though because I forgot to take ANY pictures of the whole thing......

0 comments: