Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hubby Tag!!!

1) Where did you meet? High school

2) How long did you date before you got married? about 3.5 years

3) How long have you been married? It will be 5 years next April. Crazy!

4. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his smile!!! He has two little wanna-be dimples when he smiles, and I love them.

5) What is your favorite quality of his? He loves to serve others. He would do anything for anyone if they asked

6) Does he have a nickname for you? Jamie, Dear, Sweetums

7) What is his favorite food? Mmm.... Basically anything with meat involved.

8) What is his favorite sport? Basketball!! He likes to play too. And he also likes to watch UFC fight night.

9) When and where was your first kiss? Um it was after school one day. He started to bring me home every day from school, and one day he asked if he could kiss me!! We kissed three times and he told me later that I had a hair on my lip. How embarassing!!

10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything in the outdoors and as a family. We like to take Preston along as much as we can!!

11) Do you have any children? Preston, who is 2

12) Does he have a hidden talent? That's a tough one.....

13) How old is he? 25 in February

14) Who said "I love you" first? He did, sort of. He did this hand squeeze thing, where he squeezed my hand three times. I had never heard of it, but he said it means I love you......

15) What is his favorite type of music? Country and rap

16) What do you admire most about him? He is very generous and not judgemental

17) Do you think he will read this? I doubt it!! Not unless I show it to him.

I tag Lindsey, Rylee, Linsay, and Jessie and anyone else who would like to post this!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i love that he asked you if he could kiss you! so did greg! we have good braegger boys. :)