Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blah

I realize there haven't been any posts from me in the past week, but that is because nothing interesting has happened. We have just been doing the usual day in, day out stuff. Although I started reading the first Twilight book(I know, I know, I am behind) and I can definitely see why everyone is smitten by them. It is hard to explain the feeling you get when you read it.... I haven't found a book I like this much in quite a while. Don't get me wrong, I love to read, but I just get bored too easily. Preston is growing up before my eyes. He is too smart for his own good!! He is putting sentences together and remembers things that I don't even remember. It is fun and frightening all at the same time because I know it will be over in an instant and he will be all grown up and out of the house before I can blink. Sucks!! As far as Kacey goes, he has just been working and working. He is getting excited for the deer hunt this weekend though. Me, I have just been cleaning and cooking and all the mommy stuff. I can now understand why when I was growing up my mom used to say "I am so tired of cleaning up your stuff!!!" Got it, mom... Thanks for all those years of cleaning up after me. Too many years. Anyway, that is all for now!!!

2 comments:

Hill said...

It really sucks when we start to see our moms in us lol. I hate that.

Linsay and Jake said...

Hello girl!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad because now we can stay in touch better. Sorry I've been so bad at it! Preston is so dang cute! I can't believe we have two year old boys...time does fly, huh?!