Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HELP THE LARSEN FAMILY PLEASE!!!

Some of you know Daryl and Ashley Larsen. For those of you who don't, they are a young couple here in Perry, who are distantly related to us, who just lost their baby to a rare lung disorder. Their loss is truly a tragedy. They are now experiencing the beginnings of what will be a land slide of medical bills. In an effort to aide them, there will be a one day fundraiser at the Maddox Steak House. On November 5, you can call Maddox at 723-2916 and order the Turkey Steak dinner. You can choose the 2 or 4 family meal at the regular price. All proceeds will then be donated to the Larsen family. You do need to remember to mention the Larsen family name when ordering. You can then pick up your meal at the take out window in the back of Maddox. It will be for lunch and dinner. Please spread the word. Feel free to copy and paste this post on your blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!

Chinos :) said...

Wow it took a minute to reconize you two... Sorry about your Friend that has gotta be so tough, I am glad the community is stepping up, I use to live in Willard wish I was closer, maybe I'll order sometake out for my sister or something.. Anyways you look great and so glad you commented!

Hill said...

I saw the obituary. Wow what a cute baby I cant not even begin to imagine their lose!!! I posted your blog on my blog and I will go and post it on my myspace page too.