Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cinnamon Creek Concert!!!!!

Hey Everyone- My mom is in a singing group called the Cinnamon Creek Folk Singers and they are doing a FREE one hour CONCERT on this coming Sunday November 30th.. It will be at the tabernacle in Brigham City at 7 pm. The concert is to introduce their new CD "Simple Gifts" If anyone will be in town and wants to come see a fun group with amazing harmony, Please Do!!!! BTW Their website is www.cinnamoncreekfolksingers.com. Go Check it out!! Hope to see you all there!!!!

1 comments:

Hill said...

Man I wish my computer out here in the hick town we live in was faster so I wanted to get on here more then I would have known about the concert. That is so cool she is singing I love your mom!!!! Do you know where I could listen to their music? I saw they are singing on dec. 10th at the community center can just anyone go?