Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Halloween this year was very fun!! We started out the day painting Preston's face for the first time and headed to Lee's Market for some trick-or-treating. Preston got the idea of grabbing the candy, but not so much the idea of saying Trick-or-treat. It was way funny. Then later after Kacey got home from work, we headed to Brigham to my Mom's Trunk or treat. All of the people kept commenting how cute he was. And then we went to my Dad's trunk or treat, and then we went bowling!! I know.... Who goes bowling on Halloween?? But we had alot of fun and Preston liked it for a little while.. And of course we went to see all of the grandparents and aunts and uncles. What a fun day!!!

My Little Clown


At the bowling alley.... Prestons makeup was all rubbed off by this point!!!



3 comments:

Kody and Kurliston said...

Oh my gosh! I never got to see him all dressed up. You did such a fabulous job!wow!I'm impressed!

Keely said...

What a cute little clown! I'm glad you guys had fun!!!

Brandon and Jill said...

Jamie it is your long lost buddy Jill T. well O. now how are you I added you to my blog our blog is brandonandjill.blogspot.com your boy is so cute!! let's keep in touch i miss ya!!