Friday, November 14, 2008

A few reasons why I LOVE hunting!!!!

Just so you are warned, this month there is going to be A LOT of posts about hunting!! Kacey has a cow elk tag and an archery deer tag he needs to fill and Preston and I will be tagging along as much as possible. Last Saturday we went down to the Wallsburg area to hunt some elk. We had such a good time and the weather was beautiful!! Here are some pictures of our day.....


The Company........ Kacey and I on one of the fourwheelers......

Preston exploring the wilderness




Preston with Grandpa B




Grandpa accidentally taught Preston how to make the fourwheeler go....



The Views....

There was fog in the valley that day, and it looked like the mountains were floating........


The Houses????
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this house!! It is tucked back away from civilization, has a wrap-around porch, a nice backyard, and even a lake!!! (Although I don't really like the color of it.....) But other than that, it is pretty darn close to my dream house!





0 comments: