Thursday, January 6, 2011

August Days...and Preschool

August is one of my favorite months of the year. I love the carefree feeling August brings. Some of the activities we love to do in August include
Going fishing at Mantua reservoir every night after Daddy gets home from work. We always stay until sunset
Going to the park, and sometimes even walking there. Like to do it at least twice a week.
Go for walks every night, and don't have to worry about it being cold. We always end up at the same place....:)
Lagoon Days. Although, I prefer a rainy Lagoon day in October to be honest. No lines.


Look at that face. It just makes me melt. 


Still can't believe they are mine. I am so blessed.


P likes fishing just a little bit


The family picture on the train at Lagoon has pretty much become tradition

P started Preschool at the end of August! He likes it, I think. Although he will never quite tell exactly what he does in school all day. I worry about him. If you have ever been around him a while, he is pretty wild and has a hard time focusing on things that bore him. But he seems to be doing okay, and his teachers haven't said anything yet.


Here are his two teachers. Mrs. Ellis(left) and Miss Dixie(right)


I am sure I have said this time and time again, but I don't know if P will ever be able to make a normal face while taking a picture. He just tries too hard, bless his heart.

0 comments: