Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Unfinished business.

I have a really bad habit that I must share. I start projects, and don't finish them. I have good intentions, I just get distracted and find other projects, and forget about the one I had started previously. So one of my goals for the year is to finish projects that I start, before I start other ones. Here are a few of the projects I have started in the last few months....


This will be an advent calendar....


This will be a wreath....


This will be some curtains for the boys' room.....


And I am happy to say, this one I have already finished. Sorting and organizing the too-small-but-still-too-big clothes.... :)


This will be the year of purging. Junk, that is. I am tired of all the clutter, and it must go. 
Stay tuned for the finished projects.....

2 comments:

*karen* said...

I'm happy I'm not the only one with that bad habit! :)

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

I'm right there with you! I have a list on my fridge of the things I need to finish. Good luck!