Friday, January 14, 2011

October

P got to go on his very first field trip this month. We went to a corn maze/fish hatchery in North Ogden that we have been to before, and he had a blast.
He almost didn't make it in this picture. I had to change G's diaper in the car real quick before they were ready to go in, and I had P right next to the car with me. I literally bent down to pick up G, and when I stood back up, P was nowhere to be found. I looked all through the other parents and couldn't find him, looked in the fish hatchery, and just as I was starting to freak out a little, I found him up the hill aways, by the fence. Sometimes I don't know what I am going to do with this boy.
( He is on the right side, top, second from right.)


Goofy smile...

(He couldn't be bothered with looking at my camera for 2.4 seconds, so I could get a good picture of him....Typical P. :))

Boy, oh boy did we get a surprise this year. My older sister has been married for 11 years, and has an eleven year old daughter. Us Tingey girls are generally broken in that our girl parts don't quite work the way they should. She and I are different. She tried to have another baby for a while after Tay was born, but gave up and was content with that. Then one day in April of 2010, she texted me to say she had gotten a positive pregnancy test that day. I was floored. I don't think you understand. She was the last person on earth I thought would have another baby. In fact, when I told Kacey about it, this is how our conversation went.....

Me: Guess who in my family is pregnant!
K: Lindsey!
Me: Nope.
K: Your mom??(who has had a hysterectomy.)

Yea. 
We REALLY didn't think she would have anymore.
But she did, and so we had to throw her a shower!!
My camera was on the fritz this day, and for some reason I couldn't get a clear picture. I will have to try to find some pregnancy pictures of her from someone else.


(Cute Belly!!)


This was a fun game where I made all the guests drink out of bottles. It was hilarious!!!



One day P decided he wanted to drink out of a bottle just like G. It was cute.


Kirk G turned 60(gulp) this year. I still can't believe it.
And Pam put 60 balloons on their lawn for the occasion. 
Happy Birthday!!!

1 comments:

Rick and Danielle said...

Hah, I love when the kids regress to what their siblings are doing. Kennedy drinks from Maddie's bottle all the time and tries to suck her thumb. Too funny. Cute pics. Way fun for your sister!