Friday, January 14, 2011

Septiembre

After September, the months all become a blur. The Fall 2010 semester has been the hardest one for me yet. We did do some fun stuff this month, though. Kacey and I hadn't been on a real date for I don't know how long, and this month we decided to start going on one every month. Kacey was first, and boy was I surprised!  We ate at a favorite restaurant of mine here in town, then he took me to the North Ogden divide and we watched the sunset together, ate Ben and Jerry's ice cream, and drank (fake) champagne. Oh, and then went to a field in Willard and danced in the moonlight to our song. It was beyond perfect. I am a lucky girl.



We have also been trying to do more fun stuff as a family, other than hang out at home or go for walks. I hadn't been to the circus since I was little, so when I heard they were coming to town, I was all over it. 
We had a great time.
And P's $12 B & B snow cone tasted especially good that day.



Crazy.





Gross?




0 comments: